Pages

Monday, September 9, 2013

30 Day D&D Challenge - Day 9 - Favorite Character You Haven't Played

I suspect this is supposed to be a DM perspective question, like your favorite character of one of your players, possibly?

I think one my favorites was a friend of mine's warrior, I can't remember his name off hand, but man did he have LOOT! I managed to figure out a way to get him robbed at one point, which was good, as at the time I wasn't really aware that keeping them poor is a good idea.  Anyways, this warrior, was basically a barbarian, he actually kept the ears of most of his enemies on a necklace around his neck.   The rest he stored in a bag he carried with him, so very weird.  The guy also had tattoos everywhere, including on his face, as my friend was a very good artist, I believe he did one bad assed character sketch, which I wish I still had.



No comments:

Post a Comment