Pages

Thursday, July 10, 2014

The Swords & Sorcery Anthology

Recently I had looked thru appendix N I believe it is.  Anyhow, I wanted to read some more Fritz Leiber stuff, when I was a kid, my Mom had a copy of the Grey Mouser and Farfhd.  I checked the library to see if there was anything by him and the only title that came up was this anthology.  It also includes a Conan story as well.  Here is the list of authors with short stories in the book.

Robert E Howard
Michael Moorcock
Fritz Leiber
George R.R. Martin
David Drake
Caitlin R Kiernan
C.L. Moore
Karl Edward Wagner
Glen Cook
Ramsey Campbell
Poul Anderson
Joanna Russ
Gene Wolfe
Charles R Saunders
Jane Yolen
Rachel Pollack
Michael Shea
Jeffery Ford
Michael Swanwick

Here is the link to grab it Amazon if your interested, I'll write a review when I finish it up.  Looks quite good

http://www.amazon.ca/Sword-Sorcery-Anthology-Robert-Howard/dp/1616960698

No comments:

Post a Comment