Pages

Thursday, February 26, 2015

Running Mutant Future This Weekend

I am hoping to run a low level mutant future game this weekend, however I'm noticing a disturbing lack of adventures on drivethrurpg and other sites.  Obviously there's Savage Worlds that I can grab, however I was just looking for a one off (less prep time).

Speaking of Savage Worlds here are the test drive rules  (reminder for myself to grab them and have a read thru out of curiosity).

I had briefly started a campaign idea awhile ago using wizarddawn, I'll have to go back to that today and see if I can't get something prepped.  Of course there's only so much that the site gives you, you still have to figure out rumors, NPC personalities etc.

Depending on the amount of time I have, I think I'll grab one of the underground bunkers from here - http://www.paratime.ca/cartography/sf_installations.html













As well I may create a den of morlocks using one of Dyson's maps - Probably this one https://rpgcharacters.wordpress.com/2010/01/01/friday-map-lair-of-the-spider-flayers/

I did find a few cool free things while I was looking. 

Creatures of the Wastelands: Random Encounters

Creatures of the Wastelands: Random Encounters contains 15 random encounter tables designed for use with Goblinoid Games' Mutant Future post-apocalyptic role-playing game. These tables incorporate monsters primarily from the Skirmisher Publishing LLC book Creatures of the Wastelands, a licensed supplement to Mutant Future, along with some from Skirmisher's Creatures of the Wastelands: Mutational Evolution and a handful from the Mutant Future core rulebook. It is fully compatible with Mutant Future, as well as Labyrinth Lord and other games that use the familiar and easy-to-use "Basic D&D" rules introduced in the 1980s.  GET IT HERE


Mutant Future Character Sheet

Character Sheet for Goblinoid Games' Mutant Future RPG.









Ruined Power Plant

The Ruined Power Plant is a single external view map of a small power plant with three upper levels and a ground level. 

The Ruined Power Plant is intended for use in modern or near or far future science fiction settings. Its ruined appearance makes it appropriate for horror or post apocalyptic settings. 




Mutant Future Mutant Lord Screen Inserts

A set of 10 sheets that may be used in a custom GM screen that accepts inserts to easily access important game information for the Mutant Future Roleplaying Game. The PDF includes three different backgrounds that can be accessed by turning adobe layers on and off including a full color background, grey-scale background, and a black and white background.



And.... 2 more awesome finds from Dyson's site 












This 14 page PDF compiles those posts into one package and includes an additional 20 or so mutations (including the beneficial mutations from the freak legion mutations article I posted long ago).








No comments:

Post a Comment