Pages

Wednesday, October 19, 2016

I'm a bit played out

So I've come to the conclusion that I'm a bit "played out".  I've decided to pass the torch of DMing onto a few of the other guys in the group.  Especially after the last epic session.

As far as our 5th edition campaign, I'm a player so its all good.  And I plan to be the player in the old school game for a bit as well.

It's on of those things I guess "over exposure".  I spend a lot of time on webz, and a lot of time reading and immersing myself in all things RPG.  I'm just feeling a bit wacked out.

So moving forward, going to "attempt" to take a brief hiatus.  Atleast from reading G+ threads.   I will probably keep blogging, as to the frequency I guess we will see what happens.

The one and only thing that I'm going to concentrate on is finishing up the editing and layout on the compilation of all of my works to date.  Part of the problem with over exposure is that it kicks my A.D.D. into high gear.  Then I change my plans, then they change again, and yadda.  hahaha.

So I'm not going to be gone, or quiet, or I dunno... I'll be here, I'll just be pulled back a bit.  So I can push myself to get something done.

Cheers!
Shane


No comments:

Post a Comment