Pages

Friday, December 9, 2016

Well its friday!

Not gaming till the New year at this point, with Christmas coming up it becomes quite difficult to get anything done, or get together for that matter.  It's also currently 4 pm on a friday and I'm mildly bored, as well as it's our work Christmas party tonight.  Every year around this time I just slow down and get in vaycay mood way too soon.  I have a week left, and I'm sure it's going to be quiet and then I'm off for a week.  I'm hoping to get out and finish up my shopping this weekend.  one of my nephews maybe getting the 5e starter set, or Naruto comic book situation (leaning towards an RPG obviously).  The starter set is reasonably well written for a 16 year old to grasp I think.

I'm guessing that the week of vaycay you'll see a daily output from me on RPG related things, as I'll be home alone with not a lot to do, other than have some eggnog.

I need to start working on a "best of 2016" post, which I'll be doing shortly.

I'm also kicking around piles of ideas, and I need to spend that week really focusing on something and actually getting shit done!

*note:  That may not be a published situation so much as some home game stuff.  

In the new year I'm thinking that I'd like to try and start doing a weekly review on an awesome OSR product.  As well I'd like to continue with the random interviews I've been doing, as they are a lot of fun to put together.  If you or anyone you know would be a good candidate you can hit me up on G+ right here.

I should also start working on an actual new years resolution list.  Last year I created one in i google drive and found it very handy to refer to.  In most cases I did what I set out to do, in some cases not so much, but that's the way those lists go right? right.

*note: this is a ramble, its friday, I've got 45 minutes. 

Some exciting links.

Tim started working on something exciting. .

Zak wrote a thing about non magic using rangers that's neat.

WOTC keeps releasing old modules and that's facking cool.

Broodmother Skyfortress got released.

Old school blues podcast has a new episode up

Paratime releases cool maps every friday

Thaumiel started working on a cool new campaign using white star.

I wrote a d100 table wasteland junk





No comments:

Post a Comment