Pages

Monday, March 27, 2017

I've got less than a week to plan.

Knowing me I'll put it off to the last minute.  Looks like our old school group is going to meet in about week.  The kicker is that we won't be playing the fantasy campaign as the DM doesn't have a lot of time to work on things (due to exams).  So we will be starting a mutant future campaign.  Of which I don't have a helluva lot written.  Well it's written, just in my head at this point.  I have a few little maps and other ideas prepped.  So operation consolidation and cohesive begins this evening.  (Or at least hopefully, i tend to procrastinate this shit to the day before).  I'm going to use wizard dawn and create a good 10 adventure locations and then plop them into a hex map.  I have a town home base (in my head) and a pile of factions already. 

Should be fun!  Can't wait to run the game!

No comments:

Post a Comment